VISITOR RESTRICTIONS FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICES, HOSPITAL-WIDE:
INPATIENT VISITING HOURS: 10am- 8pm
- Patients on the Med/Surg unit that are not diagnosed with COVID-19 are permitted to have up to two (2) support persons/visitors accompany them in the room at one time.
-Support persons/visitors are asked to check in at the med/surg nurse’s station prior to visiting a room.
- Patients on the Obstetrics unit that are not diagnosed with COVID-19 are permitted to have up to two (2) support persons/visitors accompany them per day.
- Special visitor arrangements for patients who are diagnosed with COVID-19 will be made at the discretion of the care team.
- Patients with scheduled outpatient appointments and those patients who come into the Emergency Department are permitted to have two (2) support persons/visitors accompany them.
-All support persons/visitors will continue to be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at the hospital entrance and will be required to wear a mask.
- No visitors under the age of 14 will be allowed. Children 14 and above are permitted to visit but will count as the one (1) visitor for that day.
ENTRANCE OPERATION SCHEDULE:
Plant Services entrance will remain only for employees.